Dear Seeker of Success,
Please, PLEASE, P-L-E-A-S-E, take a minute, stop, and read this next paragraph:
> Ross, I want to thank you. By attending and performing the Beginner’s Breath and some of the other practices, my life has continued its great change. I saw an HB & kinda sent an energy of, “I want to meet you.” She came over and said, “If I were single, I’d f@@k you all night long.” It didn’t happen, but I received lots of kisses and full on hugs, and got lots of practice with using destroyers, possibilities, go someplace where no one knew you, etc. A really fun time.
Guys, I am imploring, demanding, pleading, begging, urging: DO BREATH MEDITATION.
Look: maybe it seems “New Agey” or “odd” or whatever the f@@k label you THOUGHT YOU had to slap on it. But it really works.
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE just do it.
10 minutes a day.
Note again: the poster said, “practices“. Not “events” or “occasions” but PRACTICES.
That means daily. Now…
What Are The Things That
Block A Practice?
There could be several issues at place here:
- First of all, demanding TOO much of yourself. Instead of ten minutes a day, you get heroic and insist on 40 or 60 minutes.
- Second, failing to follow instructions. You leave out key elements or add in things that don’t belong.
- Third, letting the feeling of it being too odd or too weird GET IN YOUR WAY OF DOING IT AT ALL.
- Fourth, not making it a priority. Something you MUST do, like taking a shower.
- Fifth, expecting dramatic results; visions of bliss, great overwhelming feelings of universal consciousness etc. In other words, you inject drama into the process.
Now, STOP IT.
Just set aside a little time everyday. Make it a priority. Either do it when you first get up in the morning, or when you get up, think: when today can I do this?
Get a timer of some kind. Do it for TEN minutes. Then let go of it.
P.S. Would your meditation practice be more effective if someone walked you through it, in person, step-by-step, so you SEE and FEEL its impact?
Then claim your Magick and Remote Infuence course – watch the demos right in your living room.