Dear Speed Seduction® Student,
Are you writing this s@%t down?
Seriously… are you keeping journals to help you chart your progress from Average Frustrated Chump (AFC) to powerful master of your girl-getting game who confidently approaches, attracts, and succeeds with women who you truly desire?
Many times, I give students the assignment of keeping two seduction journals – one for Sarging and one for watching your language and your meditation. Both are critically important. Each impacts the other, and you’ll be amazed the power you find from going back and re-reading them months, even years later.
So to illustrate, I thought I’d dip into my own seduction journals (I’ve got four of them sitting right next to me and I THOUGHT I’d grabbed the little one with the Green Lantern illustrated cover!).
Opening up one of the seduction journals, I come to some affirmations/thoughts I wrote down in 2005 that I’d like to share with you now as they are as relevant and powerful today as they were then:
- I don’t chase.
- I use what THEY give me.
- I prepare myself for what I want and desire.
- I understand and utilize ALL my knowledge, insight and skills.
- I do what works to my benefit and avoid what works to my harm.
- I use my Will.
- The language doesn’t create a thing; it merely brings to the surface the processes, fantasies, emotions and drives that are already bubbling beneath the surface. My aim is to AWAKEN, not INSTALL. What is already vibrating with desire in them BEFORE they see me in resonance to my energy and their own internal drives, processes and fantasies, looping unconsciously and occasionally bubbling up spontaneously.
- Once awakened, externalize to symbol, gesture, physical object, voice, link to me, and amplify ONLY AS NEEDED. (Avoid overkill and popping heads to entertain me/get off on the power).
- My moment of power is NOW. NOW is my moment of opportunity.
- The spark inside of me – who I am – is already inherently attractive to any woman who is capable of getting/receiving it.
Well, what do you think? Let’s open this for discussion. Let me know your thoughts.
Peace and piece,
PR (aka RJ)
P.S. Among the many “get started now” teachings inside my Nail Your Inner Game course is “The Ultimate Sarge Review Process” – the simple 20-minute process you’ll use, at the end of every sarge, successful, screwed up, or those “in-between” ones that you really can’t quite figure out!